Remember when we just talked to people?
Hiring decisions were made by shaking hands and sitting across the table from each other – not by using an algorithm.
Virtual interviews give that hands-on approach back to hiring managers and job seekers.
You get to know people, not just by reading their words on a page or hearing their voices on the phone, but by seeing them in real time and making a true connection.
We’ve found the way to bring high touch back into high tech.
Why virtual interviews?
- Get multiple hiring interviewers into one virtual room, no matter where they are located
- Eliminate the inconvenience and expense of travel
- Evaluate both verbal and nonverbal communication
- Participate in comfort and privacy
- Avoid scheduling/time zone conflicts
This is not your typical featureless, unreliable videoconferencing. Try it out. Get a meeting ID.